Terms & Conditions
Dear customers, please read our terms and conditions prior to making a purchase.
By making a purchase from our store or on-line store, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions set out as follows:
We endeavour to update the stock availability regularly to ensure stock level information is correct at the time of purchase. However, if stock is unavailable at the time of purchase, we reserve the right to place the item on back-order or cancel the order with full refund given. We will contact the customer by phone or email if there are any issues with us not being able to fulfil the order.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure photos and product descriptions are accurate, actual products may differ from the photo and/or specification due to batch differences and supplier model updates. In addition, we reserve the right to correct any typing errors on product specifications, descriptions, and price.
We accept payment via PayPal through our online store only. Please refer to PayPal’s website for their terms, conditions, and PDS. Goods will not be despatched until payment has been made in full.
All prices listed on this website is in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax).
Please ensure that you keep a copy of the invoice as proof of purchase. Proof of purchase and electrical installation certificate (if applicable) will be required to make claims on product warranty.
All light fittings must be installed by a qualified electrician (unless otherwise specified such as DIY products). Failure to comply with this condition will void the product warranty.
- All light fittings will be warranted for a period of twelve (12) months unless otherwise specified.
- This warranty only covers manufacturer defects in material and workmanship. Damage or faults as a result of any other cause is not covered. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper application or use, dirt and grit, physical damage, accidental damage, chemical damage, water damage, modifications, improper installation and/or poor maintenance.
- All electrical and electronic components must be installed by a qualified licensed electrician. Failure to do so will void this warranty. Proof of installation by a licensed electrician must be presented to make any claims under this warranty.
- Warranty is only extended to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase (original receipt) must be presented when making a warranty claim.
- Hollywood Lighting & Decor reserves the right to offer any one of the following as remedies for any warranty issues:
- Repair to faults
- Replacement of product with an identical or similar product
- Refund of purchase
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide adequate access to allow for repair or replacement to all products. In the case where the product is inaccessible with a standard 2.4m tradesman ladder, all costs associated with gaining access will be borne by the customer.
- All cartage and freight expenses will be borne by the customer. Repairs and service under this warranty is limited to the Perth Metropolitan area. Customers outside the Metropolitan area are required to transport faulty/damaged products back to the store for repair and inspection.
- Hollywood Lighting & Decor will not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage resulting from improper installation, use or application of our products. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all light fittings are installed to a safe and reliable standard by their electrician.
- We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or made a wrong selection. Exchanges and refunds can be given where goods are faulty. Customers returning faulty goods for exchange or refund must bring their original receipt, and if applicable, a proof of installation by a qualified electrician (invoice/safety certificate supplied by the electrician).
- Please check your goods immediately after pick up or delivery for any damages or missing parts. If you have received damaged goods (or products with missing parts) from us, notification is required immediately (within 3 days) or it will be deemed your own fault. Do not install or use damaged goods, exchanges or refunds will not be given for damaged goods showing evidence of use or installation.